Shugulika Africa Limited
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a sales and marketing executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
FACTS: - Established in January 2008 and headquartered in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. - 10+ years Industry experience - 90% of our first time placements make it past the probationary period - Extensive database of candidates- experience in tracking candidates through their careers. - Links to companies abroad in order to get specific skill sets from abroad - Quick turn around time - Grown from a recruitment agency to an executive search firm – offering a variety of related services.
Deadline (Date): Jan 18, 2023.