WASCO ISOAF Tz is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region. The Company has been contracted by East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project as a Thermal Insulation Contractor.
TITLE: SOCIAL PERFORMANCE DATA COORDINATOR
REPORTS TO: WASCO ISOAF SOCIAL COORDINATOR.
WORK LOCATION: SOJO, NZEGA DISTRICT, TABORA REGION
This position works within the Social team, liaising on a daily basis with the Social Coordinator and on a regular basis with the SP Lead.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible to collect and manage data and keep record of field-based Social Performance activities for the purpose of planning, monitoring and evaluation, reporting and social performance improvement.
Data need to be collected for, and record kept of the following Social Performance activities:
- Stakeholder engagement activities
- Grievance management
- Community support initiatives including updating community requests registry
- Community risk and impact management
- Socio-cultural training
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement Social Performance data processes (collection, recording, collation, organization, and administration) across field-based social performance activities.
- Keep record and document daily SP activities and processes.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder database.
- Support Social Coordinator to prepare reports including qualitative and quantitative data analysis for performance tracking and assurance.
- Support Social activities planning as necessary.
- Ensure the necessary tools for maintaining, processing, and analysis of collected data are developed.
- Conduct regular auditing of social data quality, integrity and comprehensiveness.
- Recognize opportunities to improve social performance and communicate ideas to the SP team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years’ experience in data management in a social science, community development or related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Performance processes and data tracking.
- Experience in data analyses to enhance, plan for and facilitate improved Social Performance.
- Familiarity with global industry (energy sector) environmental and social best practices is advantageous.
- Excellent command of English and Swahili, both written and verbal.
- Good communication skills, particularly good listening skills.
- Proven capability of database (software) administration and management.
- Ability to use data and software effectively and creatively to meet performance tracking and reporting goals.
- Excellent analytical capabilities.
- Good knowledge of data visualization.
- GIS capability an advantage.
- A tertiary degree in social sciences or data management.
- This position works on a 45 hours/week schedule Monday – Saturday.
How to Apply:
Apply to: email@example.com Deadline: 6th January 2023
Please note that, should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessfulNN