Global Digital Product Manager (Compliance and Security)
This role is Grade F in County Programmes and a Grade 4 in the UK. Salary and benefits will be in line with WaterAid country’s salary scale.
Hybrid Working. 20 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5NN with Hybrid Working or one of the following WaterAid Country Programme – Pakistan, Nigeria, Tanzania, subject to right to work eligibility in the respective countries.
Closing date: Shortlisting and interviews may take place on a rolling basis and the application process will close if a suitable candidate is found prior to the advertised closing date.
How to Apply: To see the full job pack, please click ‘Apply’. Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter into one document in either Word Document or PDF format.
Want to use your experience and skills in cyber security and digital
compliance to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets
and good hygiene normal for
Join WaterAid as our Global Digital Product Manager (Compliance and Security) to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you’ll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
About the Team:
The WaterAid Digital Marketing and Product team vision is to create
the best possible digital experience globally, to inspire and motivate
people to support us financially and non-financially and to work closely
with our colleagues across WaterAid and key external suppliers to
About the Role:
As our diligent and cyber-savvy Global Digital Product Manager (Compliance and Security) you will own governance for WaterAid’s global digital properties and support teams to deliver our new Global Strategy through a range of digital activities.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring WaterAid’s global digital platforms and products are aligned with applicable compliance, security, accessibility and digital governance policies and standards. Your role will be to support teams to build and maintain experiences and products that are fully compliant and cyber secure. Under the guidance of the Digital Marketing and Product Team Lead and in collaboration with various stakeholders throughout the organisation, the Global Digital Product Manager (Compliance and Security) will provide support to create and implement a digital governance framework. The post-holder will be responsible for the governance of websites and other platforms including microsites, email platforms, SaaS solutions and third-party integrations.
* Lead on digital compliance and governance processes, cyber security
and risk management for the WaterAid Drupal website and third party
* Inform and inspire the wider organisation in the importance of digital compliance and security
* Deliver the global governance programme, ensuring digital platforms are cyber secure, compliant, and that any risks are identified and mitigated or added to the product roadmap
* Manage key supplier relationships (cyber security and compliance) and internal coordination with key global stakeholders
We are looking for a conscientious digital and analytical thinker who will champion digital data protection, compliance, cyber security best practice and governance. You should be an expert in cyber security management and digital compliance and know how to share your expertise with teams. Working autonomously and with the support of the Digital Product Manager, you will develop and own the core cyber security and digital governance programme. You will own the relationship with our cyber security supplier, whilst working collaboratively with our development partner and teams across WaterAid (including the IT team, the audit and compliance team and global digital teams).
To be successful, you’ll need:
* A track record in, and passion for, cyber security and digital best practice
* Experience in developing processes, motivating others and driving change
* Proven experience of platform management including websites and third-party solutions
* Experience in supplier relationship management
* Commitment to WaterAid’s values (respect, accountability, courage, collaboration, innovation and integrity)
* 36 days’ holiday (including 8 Bank Holidays)
* Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
* We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
* Wide range of flexible and agile-working arrangement
* Season Ticket Loan
* Free annual eye tests
* Pay as You Give charitable giving scheme
* Enhanced Maternity and Adoption/Surrogacy pay, Shared Parental Leave and Paternity Leave
* Volunteer Day
An inclusive workplace:
We are committed to being an organisation where everyone is included, respected, and empowered to be their best. We represent and celebrate our staff, partners and everyone we work with, and create a culture where everyone can reach their full potential.
We are an equal opportunity, disability-confident employer and are dedicated to achieving the highest standards of diversity, equity and inclusion. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, beliefs, customs, traditions and ways of life. This includes, but is not limited to, race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, national or social origin, health status, and economic or social situation.
We are also committed to protecting everyone we come into contact with. We have a zero-tolerance approach to abuse of power, privilege or trust across our global work, and any form of inappropriate behaviour, discrimination, abuse, bullying, harassment, or exploitation. Safeguarding the people and communities we work with, our staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf is our top priority, and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously.