ADP Mbozi envisions rural and urban communities attaining livelihood security and sustainably managing their resources. When you apply for the job at ADP Mbozi, make sure you read and send all relevant documents as instructed bellow
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
• A Master's degree/Post graduate in Health Sciences, Health Administration, Management,
Social Work, project Management, Art in Education, Business Administration with a focus on
Health Sciences, social sciences, or related field.
• A minimum of five years of experience with progressively increasing responsibility in
designing, implementing, managing and leading large development programs involving
multiple partners, stakeholders and geographic target areas in a developing country.
• Previous experience managing staff and leading program planning and implementation.
• Experience in at least one of the following technical areas: HIV/AIDS Bi-Directional Referrals
& Linkages, OVC programming, Evidence based HIV & Violence Prevention among
Adolescents, Case management, Child Protection, Households/Youth Economic
• Excellent written and oral communication abilities (fluency in English/Swahili).
• Diplomacy and negotiation skills that demonstrate ability to collaborate coordinate with a
range of stakeholders and complex priorities.
• Strong computer literacy
• Analytical, and advocacy skills.
• Demonstrate leadership and team building skills.
• Attractive remuneration will be offered depending on qualifications and experience
Mode of Application
• Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their
application letter, CV, academic certificates and a list of three (3) referees to the address
How to apply:
Interested applicant should send the application letter, resume, academic transcripts, and three referees to:
ADP-Mbozi, P.O.BOX 204, Mbozi.
Deadline: 25/11/2022 before close of office business. 15.30 hour