Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony.
In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership.
Good Neighbors Tanzania is looking for firm to join our highly motivated team in the following roles below:
GOOD NEIGHBORS TANZANIA
PRE- QUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR PROVISION OF GOODS AND SERVICES FOR YEAR 2023
Good Neighbors Tanzania is inviting interested reputable and competent vendors and services providers to submit their proposal to provide the following services listed below.
- LOT NO. Categories
- Lot 01 Catering service for office
- Lot 02 Computer equipment and accessories
- Lot 03 Office Furniture
- Lot 04 Air condition supply & maintenance
- Lot 05 Firefighting equipment and maintenance
- Lot 06 Generator services and repair
- Lot 07 Conference facility services
- Lot 08 Maintenance of office equipment, photocopiers, printers, refrigerator,
- Lot 09 Supply of Air Conditioners and maintenance
- Lot 10 Office maintenance (electrical, plumbing carpentry
- Lot 11 Office stationery
- Lot 12 Printing services – books manuals, t-shirt, banners, caps and any other promotion materials
- Lot 13 Office consumable supplies (detergent, drinking water, tea, coffee and sugar
- Lot 14 Vehicle repairs & maintenance
- Lot 15 Vehicle/Car rentals
- Lot 16 IT Services
- Lot 17 Provision of hotel (accommodation) services)
- Lot 18 Provision of office fumigation services
- Lot 19 Supply of motor vehicle spare parts and lubricants Toyota hardtop, RAV4, Noah and Nissan
- Lot 20 Advertising agency
- Lot 21 Internet services
- Lot 22 Garbage Collection
- Lot 23 Clearing and Forwarding Agents
- Application cover letter,
- Company profile,
- Certificate of Incorporation,
- Tax Clearance Certificate,
- Business license,
- TIN and VRN certificate,
- Company registered address, functional contact, Email address, telephone number and contact person,
- Recently performed Contract or Local purchase order for similar supply and services.
- Declaration -No Conflict of Interest,
- Anti-bribery commitment,
- Company Audited financial statement for the current two years duly stamped by registered auditor.