Call for Expression of Interest (Eol)
Moderation and facilitation of GIZ organizational development events and short and long-term strategic consulting
GIZ is a federally owned enterprise operating worldwide, assisting German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation. It offers a demand-driven, tailor-made and effective services for sustainable development worldwide.
Purpose of consultancy
GIZ Office Tanzania (Including GIZ/East African Community programme), is looking for the experienced company with a team of well-trained staff in the areas of master class coaching, training and moderation/facilitation of events/workshops. In addition, the selected company shall also advise GIZ on strategic issues and coach managers and team members in the event of individual needs.
Preparation, moderation and follow-up of GIZ events and workshops for Country office and Programmes.
- Moderating Teambuilding Workshops
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of feedback to managers in line with GIZ’s procedures.
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of feedback to Country Director in line with GIZ’s procedures.
- Strategy consulting (such as the yearly country planning, or selective strategic guestions) to design and delivering a variety of high-profile projects across sectors.
- Training Workshops and Masterclasses
- Conducting Individual Coaching of managers and staff
Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Kilimanjaro, Dodoma, Ruvuma, Dodoma and Zanzibar. The projects and programmes can be extended to other places/regions as deemed necessary.
Conseguently, interested service providers should be prepared to work in other places/regions not mentioned in this E0I.
Quantity structure and Duration
- The complete set of the E0I documents should be in English Language
- Maximum page per set: 30 pages
- Sets with more than 30 pages will not be considered for further process.
- The contract duration shall cover up to One Year from February, 2023 to March, 202A with possible one year extension.
- At least 10 reference projects over a period of 5 years with international organizations in the area of the above mentioned 6 specific objectives and at least 5 reference letters
- Commercial details: Annual turnover for at least 3 years with a minimum amount of TZS. 200,000,000.00 p.a.
- Number of Employees: Overview of experts within the company for the specific objectives (5 Experts, 1 Team Leader)
- Financial position: Audited Accounts for the last 2 years
- Brief Company Profile including staffing and Organogram
- Certificate of Incorporation/Company Registration Documents i.e. TRA, BRELA, etc
Submit your EOI by email only, to the following email address: TZ_Quotation@giz.de
Not later than 13th November, 2022.
Only qualified Tanzanian registered companies will be shortlisted and contacted for the further processes.