Freelance Business Executives at Mwananchi Communications Limited October, 2022
Mwananchi Communications Limited is a subsidiary of Nation Media Group. It is the leading print media company in Tanzania with print as well as online platforms. It was established in May 1999 as a Media Communication Limited and transformed to the advertising & Public Relations agency in year 2001 and was later acquired by Nation Media Group in the year 2002.
Through Newspapers, we deliver a literate and informed audience who are opinion leaders, early adopters, and heavy consumers of different brands and service Our print also delivers a mass market audience ranging from the young and upwardly mobile to the lower/ middle class who are mainstay of the Tanzania economy.
Our Digital platforms provide you with an urban and peri urban audience and allow you a window into the world. It is the most effective way to reach anybody out there both local and international with an interest with the Tanzania and East Africa market.
To develop, maintain and increase a solidly dependable client base,
to sell advertising space and provide an effective service to clients so
as to maximize advertising sales volumes and revenue targets.
Full Job Description
- Thoroughly familiarizes oneself with comparative (own and competition) readership, circulation and rates and cost of advertising in all print and electronic media.
- Identifies potential advertising clients, studies their business, current and potential customers and to convince the clients the value and benefits of advertising in newspapers and publications published by the Company.
- Executes sales by discussing and obtaining accurate client requirements, size of advertisements, dates for insertion and price and obtains confirmation signatures of the authorized client representative.
- Assists clients in the preparation of the advertising copy and leases with the Graphic Designer for professional advice on artwork.
- Prepares daily call plans and reports and discusses them with the Classified Sales Manager and reports any problems encountered for assistance and guidance.