Job Opportunities at TANROADS Arusha 2022 The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this, it is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations and Airport Construction.
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) for and on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the Upgrading of Mianzini – Olemringaringa – Ngaramtoni Juu & Olemringaringa – Sambasha/Timbolo Roads to Bitumen Standard (18km). The duration of Construction Supervision and Defects Liability Period is 15 and 12 calendar months respectively.
The Regional Manager’s office TANROADS – Arusha, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant post on contracts bases within the Region.
Successful applicant must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time in Arusha Region within the project area if situation warrant.
POSITION TITTLE: OFFICE SECRETARY – TECU (1 POST)
- He/She must have a Certificate in secretarial Service or equivalent from any recognized Learning Institution/colleges;
- A National Form IV/VI certificate;
- Computer literate;
- Work Experience: At least 3 years cumulative experience related to secretarial works;
- Experience in road projects will be an added advantage;
- Self-motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory;
- Applicants must attach an up – to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable; –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or universities/colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU).
- A signed HAND WRITTEN APPLICATION LETTER should either be in Swahili or English.
- Deadline for application is Thursday, 22nd September, 2022;
- Only short listed candidates will be informed for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.0. Box 309A,