Dangote Cement is Africa’s leading cement producer with operations in 10 African countries, and revenues in excess of US$2.5 billion. We are a fully integrated quarry-to-customer producer with production capacity of up to 48.6 million tonnes per annum (Mta) across Africa as at 2020.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
POSITION:Weigh Bridge Operator
- To ensure all trucks coming in and out are properly weighed, records kept, and waybills issued to dispatch loaded trucks.
- Crosschecking all necessary documents presented for loading to confirm authenticity.
- Creating of delivery for the ATC to be loaded
- Performing all activities related to weighing in and out of trucks positioned on the weighbridge.
- Record the necessary details of a particular transaction into record book.
- Prints and issue waybills to trucks drivers.
- Documentation and filling of all dispatch waybills
- Any other assigned duties by Weigh Bridge Supervisor
- OND with 2 years’ experience or HND or B.SC (Transport Management/Business Administration) or its equivalent in any discipline.
Work ExperienceMinimum of 1-years relevant work experience – Cement industry knowledge may be an added advantage.
- Adequate knowledge of the cement and manufacturing industries.
- Adequate knowledge of Safety regulations.
- Ability to analyze an incidence and proffer valuable solutions.
- Ability to communicate incidences and emergencies clearly.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- High sense of responsibility
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development