Customer Experience Specialist
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Role Purpose and Key Accountabilities
The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible and empowered to:
- Convert “As Is” experiences into better “To Be” experiences, whilst ensuring the company acts and deploys appropriate actions in all stages to improve the overall customer experience and levels of customer loyalty across assigned touch points/channels as well as its products and services.
- Will take accountability for objectively designing and measuring the customer experience delivered by all the touch points that include but not limited to contact centre and retail.
Gain an understanding of customer requirements through:
- The review of As-Is Experiences within the assigned product/service/channel portfolio
- Quantitative and qualitative insights on existing products/services/ channel
- Proactive participation in the Go To Market (GTM) process
Design and implement
- Improved To-Be experiences which are not limited to existing but are also applicable to new products/services/channels
- Appropriate experience KPI measurements for a particular product/service/channel
- Appropriate toolkits/processes for the frontline support.
- Build effective professional relationships with business partners across CBU, VBU, MPESA and Channels.
- Managing expectations and priorities whilst maintaining delivery commitments towards experience reviews, improvements and continuous monitoring.
Core competencies, Professional qualifications & Experience
- Strong Analytical skills
- Commercially astute
- Stakeholder management
- Time management and accountability
Professional qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Business Administration or any other related field.
- 2 years of experience in Customer Experience