AFROIL is an oil marketing company based in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. Incorporated in 2008, the company deals with importing, storing, distributing and marketing top quality petroleum products in Tanzania and around Eastern Africa.
Our storage terminal in Dar es Salaam (opened in 2020) is ultra-modern and has a total capacity of 40 Million litres. We also own and operate 20 large and efficient retail service stations, while in the process of investing in more. These outlets include a wide range of additional services such as cafe’s, convenience stores, ATM facilities, and many more.
JOB TITTLE:Electrical Engineer at Afroil Tanzania
Installation of electrical components, machines and gadgets; maintenance of such machines as well as troubleshooting and repairs whenever there is a breakdown.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Educated to a degree level in Electrical engineering or a related field from a reputable university or institution.
• Must be a registered member of the Tanzanian Board of Engineers.
• Minimum of 5 years working experience as Electrical engineer from Oil/Gas
industry is required.
• Ability to comprehend and adhere to health and safety regulations and standards
• Ability to anticipate problems and quickly find solutions to them
MODE OF APPLICATION.
Interested and Qualified candidates to send their updated CVs through email;
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. This position attracts competitive package and remuneration.
Join Our Telegram Group for Daily Job Updates CLICK HERE
Deadline of application is Friday 28th January 2022 before 5 pm