- Managing of Adverts department and real revenue generation
- Plan, develop and prepare advertisements for company’s products and contents.
- Push more customers to buy ads on our platform (TV Channels and StarTimes App).
- Build a strong client base
- Oversees the day-to-day leadership and sales of the department inclusive of goal setting, sales and team motivation.
- Accountable for meeting the business’s weekly/monthly/quarterly, annual ad sales goals.
- Defines the marketing and advertising sales strategies and in charge of seeing through the execution of defined strategies.
- Performs advertising program performance analyses in order to determine areas for improvement with a vision for enabling sales more effectively.
- Maintains strong relationships with the existent and prospective customer base in order to determine their needs and formulate advertisement sales solutions that will address those needs.
- Negotiating advertisement contracts
- Highly collaborative role, which involves liaison with marketing department in order to promote advertisements and campaigns.
- Develops and manages the department’s budget.
- Very good executor
- Any other duties assigned by senior management.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
Experience: A candidate for the position must have had at least 3 years of working experience in an advertising sales position within a fast paced and dynamic business environment, preferably working in the Media Industry – TV stations.
Communication Skills: Good Communication skills
Interpersonal Skills: A candidate for the position must be customer -oriented, have a high level of integrity, be self-motivated and enthusiastic, and have excellent organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple projects.
Leadership/People Skills: Approachable individual, which will make it easy to attract customer into the business and retain existing customers.
HOW TO APPLY
Email ID: email@example.com (For Application)
The deadline for submitting the application is 11th December, 2021.