Intown Security Guard Co. Ltd is a legal limited company registered under the Companies Act, 2002 as a corporate company. The establishments provides for mandate of the company in providing security services to the companies, institutions, organization and individuals who are interested in our products. The company is seeking a creative, driven, and energetic candidate to fill Marketing officer vacancy positions in order to become a part of the COMPANY.
Job Title: Secretary
Responsible to: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Work station: Kilosa-Morogoro
Type of job: full time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, organize and maintain the CEO’s time calendar, scheduling and reminding appointments.
- Take the initiative to make minor job-specific decisions in the absence of the CEO.
- Make travel arrangements for the CEO and accompanying personnel which includes reservations applications, airline, car rental, local ground transportation, hotel, meals, etc.).
- Arrange for any materials required (Presentations, documentation, print hand-outs, memos, dairies) for all CEO meetings efficiently.
- Maintain organizational charts with the help of all organization-wide employees and staff.
- Receive and distribute relevant information to/from internal and external sources by telephone, email, or in-person.
- Maintain office supplies in collaboration with the administration department and keep an up-to-date record of all stock inventory levels to order/acquire supplies needed.
- Greets customers as they arrive at the business Makes sure that customer needs are fulfilled
- Updates any client information as it changes
- Calls customers to make sure that they had a great customer experience
- Supervises any other clerical staff to make sure the work is done up to standards
- Maintains a knowledge of new office equipment; makes suggestions for new equipment based on trends
- Maintains social media as required
- Manages any projects that need clerical work
- Meets with clients outside of the office if necessary
- A holder of Certificate of Secretary Education and secretarial course conducted from recognized institution. The candidate must possess experience of not less than One year in the field of secretarial activities from reputable organizations.
Skills and Competencies
- Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
- Must have a high speed of writing for taking notes
- Basic Project Management ability
- Ability to organize tasks, research, and keep records.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of extremely sensitive documents and must have the followings;
- Microsoft Office, Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Customer Relations, Detail Oriented, Time Oriented, Office Equipment Knowledge, Basic Computer Literacy.
Job Title: Marketing Officer (1 Vacancy)
Department: Marketing, Sales and Public Relation
Reports to: Managing director
Work station: Kilosa-Morogoro
Type of job: 2 Years contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Finding new clients and Advertising the services products offered by the company
- To use social media to reach customers
- Preparation and formulation of marketing plan for the company
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategies
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Maintains the department’s budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed
- Coordinate with outside agencies, for example designers, to produce marketing material such as stationery and web pages
- Promote specific product/services as directed by upper management
- Education: At a minimum, a candidate should have a Diploma in sales and marketing or Business administration or Public administration or Economics or Accounting and finance and other related field from reputable and recognized training institutions.
- A Bachelor degree is an added advantage. The candidate MUST possess certificate of military training from Reserve Military training or JKT
- Experience: The candidate should have at least one Year experience in the practical application of marketing activities from the reputable organization. The evidence of practical should be attached.
- Communication skills: The candidate should be a strong, effective communicator, and exhibit effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
- Leadership skills: The candidate should possess the ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse, creative employees in an environment of constant change.
- Digital skills: The candidate should be well versed in internet advertising and media. Those with digital experience have the best employment prospects. A social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach can be invaluable.
- Perception: You should have a demonstrated ability to see the big picture so you can provide useful advice and input across the company.
The successfully selected candidate will be offered attractive enumeration and associated fringe benefits in accordance with the company
Mode of application
All applications are to be lodged through Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are required to mention the position tittle on the subject line of the email.
All applicants must attach cover letter and their updated curriculum vitae with certified copies of academic certificates in one file as supporting documents.
All application should be submitted not later than 17:00hrs on 20 December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.