Client Success Officer
- Agricycle Global
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
As our Client Success Officer, you will report directly to the Client Success Coordinator. You will work closely with the Technical Sales and Enrollment Team to ensure smallholders, women and youth who enroll in Agricycle’s empowerment program are set up for success to become strong microprocessors.
- Implement and manage robust Client Success programs in Tanzania under the leadership of Client Success Coordinator.
- Achieve 100% resolution of client complaints within 1-5 days.
- Work with entire Client Success Team to ensure microprocessors satisfaction and longevity in AG.
- Follow up with enrolled smallholder farmers to successful become strong microprocessors.
- Support data team in ensuring the field team collects accurate and updated information from individuals.
- Generate monthly Client Success progress reports covering accomplishments, challenges, and actionable recommendations.
- Create and send objective bulk SMS (Swahili language) to relay pertinent information to microprocessors in Tanzania.
- Enhance strong working relationships across departments, with a key focus on Enrollment and Technical Sales Teams.
- All other responsibilities within reasonable scope.
- Highly creative with a hunger for innovation and are natural-born problem solvers.
- Motivated by a passion to make the world a better place and love to take on challenges.
- Servant leaders who help to build the team and take on whatever role is necessary.
- Eager to learn and thrive in the fast-paced “fail fast, fail often” startup culture we embody.
- Collaborative in a highly diverse and global team and can work independently when remote.
- Critical and strategic thinkers with strong decision-making skills.
- Empathetic and patient, knowing no task is below them.
- Strong team players, knowing teamwork is necessary and that each role supports the other.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrable experience in sourcing or procurement in agriculture.
- University degree OR college diploma with advanced work experience in procurement, supply chain, agriculture, logistics, project management or other related fields.
- Good communication skills (both written and oral); good command of English is favorable.
- Demonstrated compassion and empathy, strong work ethic and unimpeachable integrity.
- Readiness and ability to regularly perform under pressure and within short timeframes.
- Readiness to travel anywhere in Tanzania under short notices and occasionally work odd hours.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications, especially google drive and spreadsheets.
Send all applications by 07 January 2022 at 5pm EAT. Attach the following as one combined PDF: a) cover letter addressed to the Director of East Africa; b) CV with three reachable referees; and c) academic and other qualification documents. Clearly state the position you are applying for in your letter. Agricycle does not charge for applications or interviews.