PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges.
With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
Click the job Tittle for more information, application and availability details
- Laboratory Information Systems Advisor, Tanzania Country Program, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Software Quality Assurance Advisor, Tanzania Country Program
- Senior Technical Project Manager, Tanzania Country Program
- Project Administrator, Digital Square
- Business Analyst, Tanzania Country Program
- Strategic Data Use Lead, Tanzania Country Program
Pathfinder International is driven by the conviction that all people, regardless of where they live, have the right to decide whether and when to have children, to exist free from fear and stigma, and to lead the lives they choose. As a global health organization with locally led, community-driven programs, we support women to make their own reproductive health decisions.We work with local partners to advance contraceptive services, comprehensive abortion care, and young people’s sexual and reproductive rights in communities around the world—including those affected by poverty, conflict, climate change, and natural disasters. Taken together, our programs enable millions of people to choose their own paths forward.