The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) began supporting HIV and AIDS programming in Tanzania in 2003 and established a country office in 2004. Ever since, in close collaboration and partnership with the Ministry of Health Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children and Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government, EGPAF expanded its scope to supporting quality comprehensive and integrated HIV, GBV, TB, and Family planning services in the supported regions. Recently, EGPAF in collaboration with consortium partners Amref Health Tanzania, EngenderHealth, D-tree International, and Matchboxology won the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)/Tanzania’s Comprehensive Client-Centered Health Program – HIV and Tuberculosis Northern (CH3P-HIV&TB) Activity contract. Under C3HP, EGPAF offers USAID a responsive and forward-thinking approach that will address the evolving needs of the people of Tanzania as they relate to HIV, TB, and FP services across each continuum.
- Associate Finance & Administration Officers- 3 POSTS
- Data Analyst/ Biostatistician- 1 POST
- Informatics Officer- 1 POST
- Monitoring and Evaluation Lead- 5 POSTS
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer- 5 POSTS
- Pediatric & Youth Advisor- 2 POSTS
- Procurement Manager- 1 POST
- Senior Finance and Administration Manager- 2 POSTS
- Senior Strategic Results Managers – Regional Acceleration Strategy- 2 POSTS
- Senior Technical Advisor TB Services- 1 POST
- Technical Officer HTS/PMTCT Services- 3 POSTS
- Technical Officer Laboratory Services- 1 POST
- Technical Officer TB Services- 3 POSTS
HOW TO APPLY
EGPAF is an equal opportunities employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates explaining how the experience detailed in the CV will contribute to the requirements of the position and references to EGPAF.
Submissions to be sent to:
Senior Human Resource Manager,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation,
P.O. BOX 1628,
395 Ursino Park, Mwai Kibaki Road, Morocco.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The application should be done through given link
Closing date: December 10, 2021Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.