Jamii Forums is a Tanzanian Non-Governmental Organization that advocates for and promotes Civil and Digital Rights, Social Justice, Accountability, Democracy and Good Governance.Jamii Forums operates JamiiForums.com, Tanzania’s famous digital content platform with its Social Media pages, well known for Stories of Change with a proven track record in public engagement around critical social issues.Nafasi za kazi Jamiiforums
Jamii Forums seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Graphic Designers (2 positions) based in Dar es Salaam to join our team.
– Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
– Develop illustrations and other designs on daily basis
– Create and edit videos to be shared across various social media platforms
– Work with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies
The Graphic Designers must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, motion graphics or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Creative Suites and other graphic designing software)
- A keen eye for visual composition
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Up-to-date understanding of trends in digital media
- Ready to adapt to changes per requirement
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of Marketing, production, corporate identity advertisement and multimedia designing.
- Knowledge of 3D animation is an added advantage
The successful candidates will be paid as per the Institution Salary Scheme
Female applicants are encouraged to apply
Send your cover letter, resumé and at least 3 samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th November 2021.
Applications that are hand-delivered will not be accepted.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any inquiries please call (or WhatsApp) +255 743 400 000.