Puma Energy is a leading global energy business which supplies, stores and distributes petroleum products in 48 countries across six continents. Founded in 1997, Puma Energy has its headquarters in Singapore and Geneva and employs over 8,000 people globally with regional hubs in South Africa, Puerto Rico, Australia and Estonia and have recently setup a Global Delivery Center in Mumbai, India.
Puma Energy has a network of 100 storage terminals, more than 3,000 retail sites, and a presence at over 80 airports. Our mission is to energize communities to help drive growth and prosperity by sustainably serving our customers’ needs in high potential countries around the world
JOB TITTLE:Scheduling SupervisorsMain Purpose:
Accountable for providing an efficient delivery service, obtaining “best in class” logistics performance and ensuring an efficient, safe, and cost effective and customer focused transport delivery service in compliance with best practices and standards. Submits delivery plans on a daily basis to loading terminals and transporters. In charge of handling delivery problems during the execution of delivery plans.
- Ensures efficient routing and scheduling of loads.
- Ensures that the customer offer is being fully met, customer expectations are exceeded, and ‘best in class’ delivery efficiencies are achieved.
- Manages requests for additional spot trucks in coordination with the Transport Coordinator.
- Attend to queries and prioritizes emergency deliveries.
- Ensure scheduling of Location Supplies to all Depots as per daily stock report position per Depot.
- Ensures that daily deliveries are executed as planned and manages any delivery issues (i.e. weather problems, diversions, traffic, etc.).
- Attends to customer queries and prioritizes emergency deliveries if required.
- Provides Customer Service Representatives and Sales Managers with up to date information regarding the execution of the delivery plans.
- Maintaining good communication with haulers and terminals.
- Ensure proper balance between service quality and fleet efficiency
- Prepare daily retail report for loaded/to be loaded volumes
- Prepare scheduling daily control reports
- Ensure the weekly KPI is prepared and discussed with BSM and GM
- Ensure consolidation of daily stock position per Depot (except Dar Main Terminal)
- Prepare next day projected volumes to be moved to other Depots/customers and send to Transporters.
- Prepare monthly volume allocation report per contracted transporters
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- High school diploma or Undergraduate University Degree.
- At least 1 year of experience in similar positions preferably in customer service/logistics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English an advantage
- Capable of making decisions and solving
- Planning and organizing
- Team work
- Able to prioritize work tasks
- Accuracy and ability to work with lots of data and many interfaces
- Problem solving and analytical skills – able to problem solve independently and in a timely manner
- Good communication skills
- Quick Lerner
- Able to identify improvements
- Internal – Customer Service Representatives, Sales Managers, Operations, Terminal staff
- External – Transporters