MTIBWA SUGAR ESTATES LIMITED is located in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania and is part of the Food Wholesalers Industry. MTIBWA SUGAR ESTATES LIMITED has 15 total employees across all of its locations and generates $1.76 million in sales (USD).
JOB VACANCY: Boiler Mechanical Superintendent
Location: Morogoro, Tanzania
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform prevent maintenance per defined interval or schedule
- Recognizes and collect potential equipment failure or unsafe condition and communicate this to POWER PLANT ENGINEER.
- Identify, troubleshoot and repair mechanical hydraulic and other related problems on plant facilities and equipments
- Control maintenance artisan and maintenance workers reporting to him/her
- Improving and enforcing good workmanship through coaching and training
- Ensure maintenance spare is controlled and ordered on time
- Ensure all aspects of legislation and safety systemsare applied to the full extent and ensure persons reporting to him/her comply.
- Open a door approach, cooperation with staff, and strong drive towards superior performance.
Education and Related Experience
- Holder of Diploma in Mechanical/FTC in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience in Sugar or Manufacturing industry or related mechanical maintenance fields at Supervision level
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Functional knowledge of mechanical components (ie. Valves, Gearboxes, Bearings, Pumps, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work both independent and in a teamwork environment completing objectives efficiently.
- Understand, practice and enforce safe work practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject ‘BOILER MECHANICAL SUPERINTENDENT’.Deadline: 14th September 2021