The Tanzania Airlines College (ATCL Training Institute) is pleased to announce to all Tanzanians that it will be conducting a flight attendant (Cabin Crew) course from 18/10/2021. The course is for a period of three (03) months, the college is located at Julius Nyerere International Airport-Dar es salaam (JNIA) terminal one at the ATCL administration building next to the airport police station.
The College welcomes applications to join this course for those with the qualifications outlined below. The deadline for applications is 24/09/2021.
Qualifications of the applicant.
- Must be 18 to 25 years old Be mentally, physically fit and tall from 5 ”4 feet onwards
- Education is not less than Form Four with good performance especially English subjects, Geography and History Be able to speak and write fluently in Kiswahili and English.
- An applicant with an understanding of more than two languages such as Arabic, Chinese, Hindi and French will be given priority.
- Be a Tanzanian or a foreign national with valid permits that allow him to stay and study in the country.
The application letter must be accompanied by the following items: -
- Copy of school / college certificates
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two passport size photographs and one 6×8-size photograph
- Curriculum Vitae – CV
Applications should be sent to:
ATCL Training Institute
Dar es salaam
Barua pepe: email@example.com
Mobile: +255735787212 , Landline: +255222842543
ATCL TRAINING INSTITUTE.