TBS Internship Programme For Graduates. Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS) is Tanzania’s sole Standards body, formerly
established by the Standards Act No. 3 of 1975, which was repealed and replaced by the Standards Act No. 2 of 2009. It is a Parastatal Organization under the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
TBS introduced internship programs for graduates from diverse academic backgrounds to have exposure in development issues and a first-hand impression of the day-to-day working environment of the Bureau.
TBS Internship Programme For Graduates 2021
TBS is currently looking for Tanzanians who are dynamic, committed, suitably qualified, dedicated and eager to learn and develop new experiences through assigned tasks.
Therefore, the applications are invited to fill the following fields. For more information get attached PDF file below:-
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- i.All applicants must be Tanzanians; graduated between 2014 to 2020;
- ii.All applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- iii.All applicants should indicate three reputable referees, one must be from his/her Academic Institution with their reliable contact e-mails and telephone numbers;
- iv.The maximum period for individual program is one year, no intern shall be reappointed as Bureau’s intern after completion of one year of his/her tenure as intern at TBS;
- v.Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Degree /Certificates;
- Degree/ transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; and
- Birth certificate or National Identity Card.
- vi.Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted;
- Form IV and form VI results slips; and
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
- vii.Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be verified by the relevant authorities (TCU, NACTE or NECTA);
- viii.Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action;
- ix.Attach a letter of endorsement from a Local Government Chairperson or Executive Officer confirming your place of residence;
- x.Attach a brief paper setting out the reasons why you need an internship with TBS and your expectation after a year;
- xi.Deadline for application is 30 July 2021 on closing business at 16h00;
- xii.Only qualified candidates will be informed on the interview date;
- xiii.Successful and accepted interns shall not be paid salaries or any remuneration attached to salaries instead interns will be assisted by Management from time to time from approved Budget to cover for transport and lunch expenses;
- xiv.Internship practice is not a guarantee for employment at TBS. In case employment opportunities arise at TBS or elsewhere, interns shall follow the laid down employment procedures as will be stipulated;
- xv.Signed application letters should be written in English and addressed to the following address:
TANZANIA BUREAU OF STANDARDS,
P.O. BOX 9524,
DAR ES SALAAM.24 DECEMBER, 2020