Insurance Company (T) Limited was promoted in 1998 In the light of the opportunities offered by the privatization of the insurance industry.Local businessman of repute joined hands with Pan Africa Insurance Company Limited of Nairobi,Kenya of infuse the envisaged initial paid – up capital of T.Shs.600 million. APA Insurance Limited, acquired the shares consequent to merger of Pan African Insurance and Apollo Insurance.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
One of the leading private non-life insurer in Tanzania offering wide range of products to cover all kinds of property and liability risk exposures like Fire,General Crime and Accident ,Motor Vehicles,Cargo etc.Commited to excellence In customer service and Corporate Good Governance.
We Are Looking for,
Job Tittle:Senior Marketing Officers
The incumbents will be a part of the Operations & Marketing Team. They will be responsible
for the implementation of the company’s marketing strategies through a tactical sales plan
and for the achievement of the assigned business targets.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be a graduate in Marketing or related field.
- Candidates with Insurance qualifications at the graduate level and /or with AIII or
- equivalent qualification will be preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in client service, relationship building, and business retention areas.
Job Tittle:Record Management Officer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the
- Develop, review, and implement document management policy other related policies Develops and implements an office records management program.
- Analyze and index documentary resources including assign, record or stamp identification numbers or codes to index materials for filing.
- Analyze and evaluate the archives according to their administrative, legal, historical, and even vital values for the institution.
- Coordinate the filing, indexing, digitization, and disposal of obsolete records with expired conservation periods.
- Determine collection procedures by ensuring that all semi-active and inactive documents are either transferred to the pre-archiving center or eliminated.
- Design, develop and update management tools and identify criteria for sorting and disposing of unnecessary documents.
- Modify and improve filing systems or implement new filing systems.
- Perform periodic inspections of materials or files to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition.
- Track files to ensure that the files are returned and stored accordingly.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Minimum required qualification and experience
• Advance diploma preferably in record management or Library.
• Experience of at least five years in record keeping from a reputable organization.
Job Tittle:Assistant Accountants
The position calls for broad knowledge of Accounts and Finance as a whole. The Assistant Accountant’s role will be to Reconcile account statements from the bank and ensure that the bank statements are collected on a weekly and monthly basis and reconcile timely and report discrepancies.
- Check daily cash summary to ensure that all receipts have been booked and banked properly and clear all unallocated receipts and JVs.
- Premium and other debt collection by ensure preparation and delivery of account statements monthly to all debtors statements and follow up payment overdue amounts
- Facultative statements, reconciliation, and confirmation (debtors and Creditors)
- Monitor facultative installments payment and payments are done. VAT returns filing and payment.
- Any other work as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum required qualification and experience
- Advance diploma preferably in record management or Library.
- Experience of at least three years in record keeping from a reputable organization/company.
Job Tittle:Executive Secretary
The executive secretary must have time-management and multitasking abilities.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, managing active calendar of appointments, conferences, etc.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him / her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO office and other departments demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
Minimum required qualifications and experience
- Proven experience as executive secretary
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or relative field
- Experience of at least five years from a reputable organization/company.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are requested to submit their resumes giving the details of three referees along
with copies of Certificates. Please send your application to email@example.com or the addresses
Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company Ltd
P. O. Box 9826
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for the application will be on 25th July 2021.