Business Process Implementer
Position: Business Process Implementer
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- HSEQ: Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of TOTAL by all the staff, contractors, customers…
- Create, monitor and ensure good testing of support tickets for existing applications (SAP, ARIBA,….).
- Manage evolution projects for existing applications.
- Manage implementation of new applications.
- Be single point of contact of Head office for applications evolution.
- For all projects, ensure the following:
- Liaise with each department to formalize business specifications,
- Liaise with local IT team for technical specifications,
- Obtain Management approval,
- Create tickets and follow implementation by support team,
- Answer to the questions of support team, BPO and MPOs,
- Ensure correct testing by key users,
- Obtain final validation by key users,
- Ensure formalization or modification of procedure following new projects.
- Prepare and publish regular reporting with project and tickets status.
- Prepare and analyze fixed operating costs (OPEX) reports for both TTL and GTL.
- To be involved in preparation and review of budget files.
- Preparation of analysis of MAP day to day.
- Material Master data management.
- To implement local cost agility program.
- Any other duties as delegated by controlling manager and Budget and Controlling manager.
- More than 110 users for a total of 20 Applications hosted in Total head office, in Masaki or Kurasini Sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/IT/Engineering/Mathematics;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excel proficiency.
Metier Cash & Financing Management
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Regular position
Experience level required Minimum 3 years
Employer company TOTAL TANZANIA LTD
Branch Marketing & Services
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.