Unit Head Treasury Sales
Provide treasury solutions to CORPORATE and RETAIL clients, to meet clients desired FX, hedging and investment requirements and increase bank's share of wallet.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Actively follow up with counterparts in branches and retail department within CORPORATE and RETAIL on FX related client requirements.
- Actively support in marketing the defined product offering e.g., in Spot, Forward and FX Options to SME clients and enhance the business turnover and profitability.
- help Treasury Sales team develop a robust and loyal core CORPORATE and RETAIL customer base by building relationships with key decision-makers to grow business in line with and to understand customer needs.
- strengthen the CORPORATE and RETAIL customer penetration in the increasingly important foreign exchange / Treasury Products area.
- support Treasury Sales team in promoting cross-sell of FX products & referrals from other units within CORPORATE and RETAIL by announcing various campaigns, incentives structures, training support etc.
- contribute & provide inputs in the new product development tailor made for CORPORATE and RETAIL segments
- maintain a high standard of customer service to increase Bank's market shares vis-à-vis existing customers and enlarging the customer base.
- keep abreast of the latest market developments, Competitors tactical mapping and market intelligence.
- coordinate with other internal departments like western union, branches, reconciliation on Forex issues.
- Help / guide the client in completing the transaction (TT, internal transfer, trade trx)
- Support Service unit on Foreign Exchange matters / complaints, (e.g., wrong FX rate applied)
- Conclude the FX deals (sale or purchase currencies) with clients on phone.
- support marketing activity of the defined product offering i.e., in Spot and Forward to Corporate clients and enhance the business turnover and profitability.
- monitor the performance & productivity of the assigned desk developing and rolling-out requisite MIS.
- Keep track of Product Sales and RM performance on-going basis.
- Keep track of products and marketing initiative of competitor banks in the market
- maintain a professional service & high profile to enhance the reputation of the bank.
- ensure control requirements of the business are adhered to in line with Group policies.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and CDD.
- Ensure compliance with the policies on an on-going basis across the business and by all staff.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, mis-selling, etc.
- Manage and mitigate all operational, reputational, and business risks and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
- Manage all internal and group audits for the business.
- Perform daily market survey, analysis and report on competitors’ actions and general outlook
- Prepare Daily Exchange rate sheet and circulate to Branches before commencement of business to ensure that all trades are done as per the day's defined currencies trading strategy.
- Review, monitor and manage the Banks Foreign Currencies positions and trading activities to ensure compliance with Internal and External Statutory requirements to achieve FX Trading revenue targets.
- Trade within approved Dealers’ limits in the Interbank for profit or covering positions in accordance with MM trading and Local Counterparty Authorized Credit lines
- University degree in Banking/Finance/Accounting
- Relevant professional qualification in ACI dealing certificate.
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Master’s degree in Business related studies is an added advantage.
Please visit our Recruitment Portal through the link below and submit your application.
Deadline: 2021-06-13 00:00:00