Greenlight Planet is a multi-national, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Today, with over 900 full-time employees in 11 countries, we remain continuously impressed at how each new team member contributes unique and innovative solutions to the global off-grid challenge, from new product designs to innovative sales and distribution strategies, to setting up better collection mechanisms, to better training strategies, to more efficient logistical and after- sales service systems. We listen closely to each other to improve our products, our service, and ultimately, the lives of undeserved consumers.
Job Tittle:COUNTRY CREDIT ANALYST
Greenlight Planet is looking for a Country Credit Analyst to join its Risk team. The Analyst will be responsible for providing enhanced analytical insight into the credit risks and working closely with the cross-functional teams of sales, operations, and finance to minimize credit risks & improve portfolio health.
- Identify and classify potential default risk through data collection and interaction with clients.
- Assess adherence to collection processes and procedures
- Produce objective assessments of loan portfolio quality based on the research/question/ assignment given from time to time
- Achieve independence of the collection process/default
- Preparation of field reports/collation of data/ documentation and reports
- Red flag identification and timely reporting of the same
- Investigate fraud cases and give recommendations of the same (which includes data collections and interviewing claimants).
- Carry out snap checks on processes and provide findings and recommendation of the same.
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Any other task allocated by the Credit Manager-Africa
- Holds University Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Banking, Finance, and Actuarial or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably in the Audit/Risk/Credit/Analytics
- Have strong analytical skills, very attentive to detail, possess advanced excel skills
- Should be able to collect data and detect fraud
- Can effectively interact with business partners across functions including risk, technology, product management, amongst others
- Has excellent verbal and written communication
- Is comfortable traveling across the country monthly in the field working with operations and Salesforce
We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers competitive compensation, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.
HOW TO APPLY?CLICK HERE TO APPLY