StarTimes is a Chinese electronics and media company with strong presence in Sub-Saharan Africa. StarTimes offers digital terrestrial television and satellite television services to consumers, and provides technologies to countries and broadcasters that are switching from analog to digital television.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
StarTimes is the Pay tv leading company in Tanzania. We’re proud of being among the best and Top employer in Tanzania. We are hiring a talented Sales Assistant professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, StarTimes is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you applied to StarTimes.
Sales Administrative Assistant – STARTIMES SOUTHERN ZONE Office (Mbeya)
- Execute sales strategies under the guidance of sales administrator.
- Assist and support sales personnel in achieving sales outcomes and goals.
- Assist sales administrator in preparing schedules for the sales staff.
- Organize and arrange sales meetings and conferences.
- Coordinate with marketing teams in reaching set goals and objectives.
- Maintain and manage customer databases.
- Update customer database with sales orders, delivery, and payment details.
- Coordinate between sales and production departments.
- Initiate best practices and standards in providing administrative assistance to sales staff.
Qualifications for Sales Assistant
- Experience in sales is preferred
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be attentive to customers’ needs and determined to provide customer satisfaction
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, be flexible and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of sales standards and customer service routines
- Must have proficient math skills to handle cash and credit card payments
- Basic computer skills including spreadsheets, data programs and PowerPoint
- Work well with others and be a team player
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please drop your cv at StarTimes Southern Zone Office- Mbeya (Uhindini- Posta Road) or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 16, 2021
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 16 June 2021.