HSEQ Officer - Network
Hyg Saf Sec Societal Env Qual
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Closely follow-up the ICC program, to ensure compliance to ICC requirements, this includes conducting HSE prequalification for all contractors prior to being included in the list of approved contractors for works and arranging for ICC audit.
- Conducting site supervision of high risk works, this includes inspection and conformance review of the contractor.
- Organize meetings and training for contractors this will involve sharing of REX as provided in HSE program for 2019.
- Develop a strong HSE culture among the network team to ensure full compliance with company rules, especially proper use of permits, prevention plan and surveillance of works.
- Report all incidents to the HSE manager, register in Ramses and follow-up the corrective actions.
- Make follow-ups on the action plan given to contractors from ICC audit, ensure contractors are providing periodic status of implementation.
- Ensure that all contractors working inside the site are trained on Total` s HSE requirements, especially completing worksite safety training prior to beginning works.
- Identifying potential hazards & working together with network team to conducting risk assessment and prevention plan prior to works.
- Follow-up implementation of invariants program for Network team.
- Conduct HSE inspections, toolbox talks and issue violation notices and recommend for rewards.
- Participate in incident investigation, analysis, reporting and follow up of corrective/preventive actions.
- Create and review HSE programs, policies and procedures pertinent to Network operations.
- Conduct periodic HSE inspections of the network and projects to ensure HSE compliance.
- Execution of Emergency Response procedures and conduct drills with service stations.
- Responsible to build a very strong safety culture among employees and contractors, this includes conducting regular training and toolbox talks to employees and contractors.
- Coordinate overall HSE inspection & audit activities, prepare action plan and ensure implementation of actions.
- Coordinate kick off meetings, joint site inspections and performance evaluations at the end of the project.
- Coordinate site safety meetings, mandatory training and periodic training for network (required by the law).
- Complete any other tasks as assigned by the HSE Manager/Plant manager
Context and environment
- HSE is a responsibility of everyone, your main objective must be to build a strong safety culture among all employees and contractors working at your site.
- Working long hours and sometimes during weekend, public holidays.
- Close coordination with;
- Internally: OM, internal auditor, Commercial Department, Network Manager, HR Manager and Depot Managers, etc.
- Externally: Contractors, Engineering Consultants, Network dealers, Consumer customers, Government institutions such OSHA & NEMC.
- Must possess a degree from a recognized higher learning institution.
- Must be an engineer, Possession of HSE qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must have a good command of English language (speaking and writing) and should be an effective communicator.
- Computer skills, conversant with Microsoft word, power point and excel.
- Must be independent, able to deliver under minimum supervision.
- Must be ready to work under high pressure.
- Must demonstrate high level of commitment to work.
Offer ID 41544BR
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Fixed term position
Experience level required Minimum 3 years
Employer company TOTAL TANZANIA LTD
Branch Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.