Project Officer - SAUTI Youth Project
Position: Project Officer - SAUTI Youth Project
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The SAUTI YOUTH Project Officer, will be responsible of
- Formation and mobilizing CVA (Citizen Voice Action) Youth groups,
- To empowers the youth to have the capacity to engage with the communities and monitor relevant government services and policy influence to climate change trough CVA
Preparation of Monthly and quarterly project report
- Monitoring of the groups, by mobilizing them to establish income-generating activities that are protecting the environment.
- Create awareness on climate change impacts to the communities collaborating with the youths
- Collaborate with districts in Handeni and Korogwe authorities on influencing them to implements the policy and National strategy on climate change.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- Bachelor degree in social science studies from any Institute or University in Tanzania
- Solution oriented, resourceful & performing well under pressure with minimum supervisor.
- Good interpersonal skills, Team player with ability to work with all levels of organizations & maintain effective working relations.
- Computer skills
READ MORE DETAILS AND APPLY HERE!