Tindwa Medical and Health Services founded by Dr. Chakou Halfani as Tanzania Healthcare Promoters Consortium in order to focus on prevention and public awareness for emergency medical conditions as well as occupational health and safety diseases in Tanzania.The same year it was transformed into sole proprietorship as Tindwa Medical and Health Services (TMHS) with business mission to provide best quality emergency care as well as occupational health and safety services in East Africa.
2. OCCUPATIONAL PHYSICIAN
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Engage in direct clinical practice as the principal component of his/her professional responsibility within the clinic.
- Provide medical assessment, diagnostic determination, and clinical management necessary to ensure appropriate clinical disposition of Emergency Department patients.
- Accurate and timely completion of all clinical and professional records and documentation to assure compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory, licensure, and accreditation requirements.
- Communicate with consulting providers as necessary to facilitate necessary ongoing care and treatment of patients.
- Work to create a positive work culture within clinic and cross-departmental teams.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
➢ Medical Degree
➢ Masters of medicine in their specific field of specialisation
➢ BLS and ACLS will be added advantage.
Other Requirements for all applicants:
- Previous 3 years working experience in a reputable health facility.
- Great attitude and desire for learning.
- Willing to spend long hours working in the field.
- Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.
Friday 1st June 2021.
Mode of Application: