The Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for and respond to crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries..
Plan International Tanzania is invites qualified and interested candidates to apply for the following positions below...(CLICK JOB TITLE TO READ FULL DETAILS AND MODE OF APPLICATION)
- Finance Manager
- Technical Lead Education
- Program Director
- Technical Lead Gender Transformative Programming and Influencing
- Technical Lead Health
- Monitoring Evaluation Research and Learning Advisor
- Child Protection in Emergency Coordinator
- Child Protection in Emergency Manager
- Deputy Emergency Response Manager