Grace Schools is a registered in Dar es Salaam’s offers Montessori based curriculum for lower classes and NECTA for primary school. We are located at Tegeta, Sinza Lion, Sinza Palestina, Tabata Kimanga, Tabata Barakuda Dar es Salaam Tanzania.
Vacancy title: Nursery Teacher
Jobs at: Grace schools
Deadline of this Job: 22nd April 2021
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
No of Jobs: 1
Start Publishing: 16th April 2021
Duties and responsibilities of Preschool Teacher;
- Developing and delivering interactive learning programs designed to engage and educate young children.
- Establish and enforce rules of behavior for children in their classrooms.
- Provide tools and resources for children to use and explore during learning and play activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of children.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with children and parents.
- 2 years’ experience in teaching pre-school/nursery levels,
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
- Certificate/Diploma / in early childhood Education
- Montessori / teaching experience is an added advantage
Job application proceduresJOB TITTLE:Physics & Mathematics Teaching Job at Grace Secondary School Coast Region Tanzania.
Job Category: Education/ Academic/ Teaching
Job Type: Full-Time
Deadline of this Job: 20th April 2021
Duty Station: Coast Region
Posted: 14April 2021
No of Jobs: 1
Grace Secondary School is seeking professional, hard-working and qualified teacher with at least four years of experience. The School demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Organization is structured to provide good academic and competent students. Also, the organizations focus in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed
Duties and Responsibilities
- To teach and impart knowledge to the students of Grace Secondary School as contained in the syllabus of the subject, a teacher has to teach students as directed by the school management.
- To prepare lesson plans with scheme of work and other teaching aids that are necessary for all the subjects the teacher has to teach.
- To give out to his/her class lesson exercise, homework, weekly and monthly tests so as to enable the Head master assess the academic performance of the class. At the end of each term teacher has to give a report of his/her work.
- To administer and maintain student’s discipline in the school and outside the school and also to be responsible for the overall Administration of his/her class.
- To take part in extra-curriculum activities of the school, together with any other duties and responsibilities entrusted to him/her by the school management.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management in performance of duties.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Diploma in education or above is preferable
- Extensive experience in teaching position, or similar, at least 4 years of work experience or above is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching and strategic planning.
- Exceptional performance, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving organization objectives and profitability.
- Advanced knowledge of best teaching practices.
- Strong computer skills
Please send your application including CV and copies of certificates in pdf format to: – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22nd April, 2021. Due to call volumes, we are unable to respond to calls related to this Job advert, please send all enquiries through email address above