Zanzibar Muslim Women Aids Support Organization (ZAMWASO) is a Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization registered in 2001. The Organization is dedicated to support the wellbeing of orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) through improved community health and education. With direct support from Pact Tanzania, ZAMWASO is implementing the 5 years USAID-Kizazi Kipya Project in Urban District-Unguja (2017-2021). The goal of the program is to Improve the health and social wellbeing of orphans and vulnerable children, young people, and their families through strategic service delivery and support.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
In line with USAID-Kizazi Kipya objectives, growth and
sustainability, ZAMWASO wishes to attract enthusiastic, creative,
energetic M&E Officer to monitor program implementation.
Job title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Program: USAID Kizazi Kipya
Reporting to: Program Manager
Duty station: Urban District-Zanzibar
Employment Duration May – August, 2021 (4 months)
Objectives of the Position
1. To monitoring implementation of Kizazi Kipya Project, through analyzing project data, asses performance and advice program team. Oversee data collection, verification and reporting.
2. Asses performance of indicator, provide regular feedback of program achievement against the targets to inform and achieve intended program outputs and outcomes.
3. Build capacity of program staff and stakeholders to implement M&E activities and integrate timely and accurate project data to enhance program planning and decision making.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute monitoring and evaluation activities in mjini councils, including data collection, management, and reporting
- Perform data analyses and visualization to promote data use at all levels Generate and contribute to quarterly or other reports, as needed
- Conduct quarterly data review meeting Support Cluster M&E staff to conduct routine internal data quality assessments (DQAs)
- Conduct regular data monitoring site visits to caseworkers; review and provide feedback on case workers performance
- Review critically reports submitted by case workers and perform data verification as needed Set up and maintain data entry and management systems including application
- Perform data entry when needed Other tasks as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in health program, social sciences or statistics.
Proven critical data analysis skills and report writing skills.
At least 2 years of “hands on experience of OVC Program
Experience with DHIS2.
Experience in data collection through mobile platforms preferably CommCare and USSD.
Experience with DQA, identifying data trends and communicating this information to allow for changes in program implementation
Experience working with NGO which is active in health development.
Good interpersonal and people management skills-a team player and builder.
Good communication skills
Interested individuals fulfilling the required criteria should email their application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including daytime telephone contact, names and addresses of three referees by 29th April 2021. Please note that only complete applications will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ZAMWASO is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL PDF FILE ADVERT HERE!