JOB TITLE: Dermatologist
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs and is opening a Maternity and Newborn Wing in 2021. In order to strengthen our Dermatology services, we are looking to engage an experienced Visiting consultant (Dermatologist)
● To provide consultations and/ or procedures as per area of specialization (full time).
● To contribute to the coaching and capacity building of staff in area of specialization.
● To assist the hospital management in the development of the business for CCBRT private services.
● Qualified and certified specialization (MMED Dermatology)
● At least 4 years of working experience in field of specialization
● Fellowship or Msc in sub specialization is an added advantage
● Registered with Tanganyika Medical council as specialist.
● Proven track record in East Africa is an added advantage
● Proficient in English; Swahili is an added advantage
● Publications of research or papers in the past three years is an advantage.
● Able to work independently
● Self- motivated
● Good team player
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references, practicing license and academic certificates. Furthermore you are requested to provide a detailed overview of types of cases and procedures conducted. CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply.
Please send your application via email to: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview
Please indicate job reference number: 2021-11
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 20th April 2021 (selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)