Chief Operating Officer (COO)
SAT Holistic Group Limited is a social business which is engaged in collaborating with an organic small-scale farmers network of 3500 farmers, with upgrading and selling their products to the domestic and international market. The social business SAT Holistic Group Limited is affiliated with Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania and supports the NGO in achieving its vision through providing organic farmers lucrative markets.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to build up and oversee our company’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the implementation and efficiency of business. As COO you will optimize our company's operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction, and manage marketing initiatives. You will team up with management to implement business strategies. Top candidates will be exemplary and experienced leaders who have vibrant business acumen and a sound understanding of business strategies.
· Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
· Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
· Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
· Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Production, Processing, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.).
· Lead team members to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
· Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
· Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
· Manage relationships with producers and customers.
· Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
· Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address food waste and other losses.
· BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
· Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role with min 3 years’ experience.
· Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
· Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
· Capable in designing efficient supply chains from production till sales.
· Experience with national and international logistics will be a plus.
· Experience with (organic) agricultural supply chains will be a plus.
· Competency in strategic planning and business development.
· Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
· Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
· Knowledge in using ERP software will be a plus.
· Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong in decision-making and problem-solving.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants must apply online through https://kilimo.org/sat-holistic-group/ where more information is available on required documents and the process. Deadline will be 15th April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.