CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Requisition ID 485
Responsible for deployment, support and maintenance of Core Banking System application and provide instant support to the Systems Administrators to ensure systems availability in supporting banking operations.
- Administer, deploy, support, and maintenance of Core Banking system application to ensure CBS works effectively and efficiently to support banking operations at all times.
- Make sure Core Banking System together with the related channels, they are available to business units and customers on 24/7 basis at the acceptable levels of performance.
- Tests and implement new patches or upgrades to the various systems to ensure compliance to specific business needs.
- Perform system changes and system acceptance testing to ensure systems are operational to support bank operations.
- Review systems performance and conduct system tuning as appropriate to ensure system responses to users is to the acceptable standards.
- Analyze system logs, identify potential issues/problems with the CBS, and take corrective measures to address/resolve such issues/problems.
- Develop procedures to maintain security and protect the CBS from unauthorized use and user abuse.
- Document the configuration of the CBS for easy support.
- Maintain confidentiality of Bank’s data and customers’ information to ensure unauthorized persons cannot access the same.
- Perform CBS disaster recovery testing in line with IS policies and procedures to ensure core systems availability as per Bank’s Business Continuity Plans
- Follow-ups with core systems vendors to ensure issues logged are resolved within reasonable SLA timelines
- Interpret business requirements correctly to systems vendors for delivery of correct solutions that meet the stated business requirements
- ICT and Bank Management may assign other responsibilities as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of general ICT Systems support experience in banking environment and 3 years being in Core banking system support, Projects and User acceptance test.
- Experience in managing Back up / Recovery processes and Systems / Business Continuity.
- Technical interaction with vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Technical knowledge of Core Banking Systems administration, systems backup and support.
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting and faults rectifications in the systems.
- Experience of working in a deadline-oriented incident management environment managing multiple issues simultaneously.
- Experience and ability to work effectively in a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced atmosphere