Yetu Microfinance Bank Plc is a fast growing microfinance bank in Tanzania, it operating with three branches and sixteen connected financial service centre. The bank is known for its unique and distinct way of creating a conducive banking environment, where the expectations of our stakeholders, customers and employees can be fulfilled.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Yetu Microfinance Bank is recruiting for an experienced, motivated and hands-on to fill the job vacancies below....
ICT Officer- Network Administrator
Position: ICT Officer- Network Administrator
Reporting to: ICT Manager.
Working Place: Head Office, Dar es Salaam
Employment Type: Permanent and Pensionable
Summary of the job
ICT Officer- Network Administrator has overall responsibility for assisting ICT Manager in developing, maintain and monitor network activities in a long run. Must also have operational responsibilities for the Technical services line of business overseeing the performance of network and IT systems at all.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Providing technical support related to Network platforms for Voice and Data
• Monitoring performance, capacity, and availability of the network on an ongoing basis and recommend improvements in technologies and practices.
• Collaborating with other staff in the ongoing definition of network design, services and procedures so as to ensure business continuity
• Participating in designing and installation of networks and related accessories and equipment;
• Maintaining and repairing of Network active and passive equipment;
• Troubleshooting all network related problems;
• Undertaking day to day management of LAN, wireless systems, telephone systems (PBAX), leased lines;
• Documenting and communicating network related problems, solutions and the implementation process;
• Assigning network resources and user accounts;
• Performing maintenance activities, systems backups and restore
• Performing any other official duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor or head of department.
Implementing security measures and basic testing;
B.Sc. in Computer /Information Technology or Diploma in similar field.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is a must.
Experience in Database management software (SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle)
Knowledge of ISP/Communication Providers and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
Knowledge of IP addressing and some common networking protocols like IPv4 and IPv6, routing protocol etc.
Knowledge of the common operating systems such as Linux Microsoft windows.
Knowledge of various Networking Services such as directories, files, distributed applications, email, HTTP, FTP, DNS and some other common services.
Knowledge of creation of VLAN and management.
Good knowledge of developing disaster recovering plan
At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
How to apply, if you fit the description, please send you application and CV (maximum three pages) to email@example.com
Application will be evaluated on rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired.