Computer Centre Tanzania Ltd
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Relevant IT Degree or Advanced Diploma - Information Systems
- CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Professional - Routing and Switching or equivalent
- Fortinet NSE3/4 or Sophos Certified Engineer – XG Firewalls or Yeastar will be an added advantage
Skills & Experience
- 2 - 3 years of customer support and incident resolution within a Network service provider.
- 2 - 3 years' experience in Troubleshooting firewalls, routers and switches.
- 2 - 3 years' experience with configuring switches and routers
- 1 - 2 years Network Monitoring
- Familiar with routing protocols e.g. RIP, BGP
- Have the experience of dealing with the pressures that Corporate Customers bring
- Configuration of OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, TE protocols
- Cisco Internetworking Operating Systems: IOS / IOS XR / NX OS
- Cisco switching, Firewalls, wireless and collaboration
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Subnetting, IPv4, IPv6, VPNv4
- Routing protocols RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, IS-IS, MP-BGP, MPLS
- VLANs, switch access, IDS, IPS
- LAN Technologies - VLANS, STP, VTP, Port Security, PBR (Policy Based Routing)
- VPN: GRE / IPSec / DMVPN / MPLS / VRFs/ LDP/RSVP-TE/ L2 VPNs
- Network monitoring - NETFLOW, SNMP, IPSLA
- The key function of this role is to receive, manage and resolve Customer queries which are already logged with the Support Desk.
- Perform monitoring of Customer networks and log necessary faults with 3rd party suppliers.
- Network project deployments
- Pre-sales and consultancy support for Network solutions
- Ability to resolve issues by configuring and troubleshooting network deployments.
- This requires the ability to quickly understand our Customers network, do in-depth analysis and ultimately resolve the issue which may require remotely logging on to the Customers device and performing the necessary changes.
- Perform monitoring with subsequent escalation to support staff, however we require them to troubleshoot and resolve Customer queries too.
- Motivated Network Engineer
- Organizational Skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work outside normal working hours
- CCNP, NSE4
- Cisco, Fortinet, Sophos, Aruba, Yeastar, Checkpoint, Arista, Solarwinds
- Routing and Switching
- Firewalls and UTMs
- IP PBXs
- Network Monitoring tools
- Customer Support
- 3 to 4 years
Please send your CV’s to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: “Application for Network Engineer Position”.
Email Content: Brief Cover letter.
PLEASE SEND ALL DOCUMENTS AND APPLY DIRECTLY ON email@example.com
Must submit a resume, transcript, and a letter of recommendation at the time of interview.