Place: Dar es Salaam
On behalf of client, Kazini Kwetu Ltd is looking for two Sales Consultant whose main role will be to increase sales volumes and for the company. The desired candidate should have prior work experience of sales in pest management, construction, agriculture and similar sectors.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Responsibilities and Duties
- Visit potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the Company.
- Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most articulate manner
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competitors offer
- Mediate the price increase process with the clients
- Undertake debt collection and maintain your customers within agreed credit terms
- Meet the desired and agreed sales target on monthly basis
- Maintain and manage a healthy sales pipeline and meet the calls per day target
- Take charge of the improvement and achievement of agreed client retention rate by building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Carry out account management for allocated customers in line with procedure and best practice
- Support the tendering teams with customer surveying and quotation process
- Actively support the conversion of sales leads
- Partake and support marketing activities in line with strategy
- Create and maintain a customer database by keeping complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc
- Monitor the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within your territory.
- Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service
- Note and advise management on market intelligence including activity by competitors to ensure company services and products remain readily available and preferred by customers
- Must have a minimum 3 years practical experience in sales and marketing
- Must have a valid driver license with minimum 3 years/ practical driving experience
- Attention to detail: shows strong concern for accuracy, detail and timeliness
- Integrity and compliance : committed to high ethical standards and upholds policies
- Flexibility : adapts comfortably to a wide variety of people and situations
- Passion to service delivery.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills/solution driven
- High level of computer proficiency
The deadline for submitting the application is 18th January, 2021.
Place: Dar es Salaam
A reputable service company is looking for Store Keeper to be based in Dar es Salaam. An ideal candidate should have at least two years experience of working in a store or warehouse with a good command in both English and Swahili.
- Oversees and administers the operations of a store. Receives, identifies and verifies merchandise.
- Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- Makes claims with transport companies if delivered merchandise has been damaged.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepares reports.
- Maintains equipment and instruments.
- Ensures cleanliness of work areas.
- At least 2 years experience in a store or warehouse.
- Diploma or degree in Stores Management or Procurement or in business studies
- Good command of English and Swahili
The deadline for submitting the application is 20th January, 2021.