KCB Group is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan. It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation, National Bank of Kenya and all associate companies.
The holding company was set up to among other things to enhance the Group’s capacity to access unrestricted capital and also enable investment in new ventures outside banking regulations, achieve operational and strategic autonomy for the Group’s operating entities and enhance corporate governance across the Group and oversight in management of subsidiaries.
JOB TITLE: Senior Treasury Dealer
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
a) To implement and execute FX business both retail and corporate clients within the bank
b) To generate treasury revenue from corporate, retail and institutional banking client base.
c) To maintain the treasury sales clients through whom we generate income
d) To grow the number of clients that we serve so that Treasury revenue grow now and in future
● Manage a team of highly motivated corporate and retail dealers
● Prepare and implement treasury sales broad strategy.
● Prepare monthly sales report.
● Analyze Forex market trend and treasury department
● Manage existing client’s expectations in regards to foreign exchange and other related services.
● Ensure compliance with statutory requirement and follow up on policy changes by Central Bank
● Prepare and manage branches/customers visits for each Treasury sales staff and make physical visit to both existing and prospective customers.
● Implement efficient pricing mechanism to enhance the profitability of Treasury business and achieve revenue targets.
● Recommend, develop and implement a management process/platform to ensure effective tracking, monitoring and evaluation of FX business.
● Work with the product development managers in the development and execution of marketing initiatives of the acquisition, retention and growth of the target customer base.
● Bachelors Degree B`com account
● Professional Qualifications :ACI dealing certificate
● Masters Degree Business Administration-Finance
● Total Minimum No of Years Experience Required: 5
If you want to apply for this job, click below: