Airport Services Agent
Tanzania Tanzania - TZ Location Dar Es Salaam - DAR, Tanzania - TZ Category Cargo & Airport Operations
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Airport Service Agent. This role is based at our station in Dar Es Salam, Tanzania.
will support the operation by providing five star service to customers
at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment
for customers whilst travelling. You will ensure a quality service and
adherence to safety policies and security standards.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Liaising with check-in, transfer desk and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding gates
- Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
- Liaising with the Ground Handling agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure QR standards of service quality is maintained
- Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
To be successful in this role, you will need a High school qualification combined with a minimum of two years of experience in a similar customer facing role within the airport environment. Knowledge of airport functions including passenger and baggage handling, Weight and Balance, and Dangerous Goods Regulations is required.
For you to be successful in the role you will require:
- Fluent (written and spoken) English langauge skills.
- Ability to work shifts, including weekends.
- The right to live and work in Tanzania.
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply:
If you are ready to apply, please go ahead and submit your application by uploading your CV and completing our short application form.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE!