TRANSFER VACANCY RE ADVERTISED
The Engineers Registration Board (ERB) is a statutory body established by the Act No. 15 of 1997 as Amended by the Engineers Registration (Amendment) Act No. 24 of 2007 with the responsibility of regulating the engineering profession in Tanzania.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The Board hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians who is in Public Service with Check number and preferably Regulatory Board or similar Institution for the Post below...
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER OR/AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Senior Human Resources Officer will be responsible for all Human Resources and Administrative works of the Board
- Holder of Degree in Human Resources or Public Administration related fields and any other relevant field with working experience in a similar position for at least five years and should be computer literate.
- To recruit, confirm and promote employees according to their scheme of services;
- To coordinate Open Performance and Review Appraisal System (OPRAS);
- To conduct on the job training to newly recruited Human Resource Officers;
- To administer Salaries and Payrolls;
- To carry out Training Needs Assessment and prepare Training Programme;
- To prepare training estimates;
- To explore training opportunities and training institutions;
- To coordinate training of staff locally and abroad according to Training Programme;
- To prepare periodic (quarterly, semiannual, annually) training reports;
- To identify and advise on improved plans for employees’ welfare and career advancement;
- To facilitate orientation /induction programme for new entrants in the Public service;
- To prepare and up-date seniority list of the Board;
- To establish standards of quality of work of supporting staff
- To establish policy governing work priorities;
- To ensure employees benefits (pension allowances etc);To make follow up of data and matters concerning retiring officers;
- To ensure the preparation and review of Job ListTo enforce adherence Public Service Ethics and code of conduct;
- To Provide consultative service to the ERB on:
- The interpretation and application of the scheme of service and its policy;
- The administration and interpretation of the ERB Staff Regulations, and Public Service procedures;
- The Public Service Act and Regulations;
- To prepare Personnel Emoluments Budget annually;
- To prepare and design various Human Resources and Administrative Policies;
- To supervise all Administrative and Human Resources Staff;
- To maintain proper human resource records of the Board;
- To institute Workers Council.
Age Limit 25-45Yrs
Terms Permanent and Pensionable
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications can be hand delivered to the Registrar’s Office, sent by Official email or by a Registered mail to the undersigned and should include the following:-
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers,
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates,
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
- Names and addresses of three referees,
- Applicants currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA), Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
Engineers Registration Board (ERB),
Pamba Road. Tetex House,
P.O. Box 14942,
Dar es Salaam.