Railway Project Manager (Tanzania)- EXPAT
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
At SENER we are seeking an Engineer with experience in railway projects to carry out technical assistance tasks in the front office during the construction phase of a project in Tanzania.
- Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
His/her mission is to represent the design team in the front office
during the construction phase, responding to the technical issues
raised by the final client, the engineering of the property and the
We are looking for a professional with technical expertise in the field of railways, to solve in the first instance those variations that can be addressed without having to resort to the design team in the back office.
- Higher Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- Overall experience required 15 years in the technical development of projects in the field of railway engineering.
- English full professional proficiency. Spanish and/or Portuguese relevant but not essential.
- Availability to be located in Tanzania for 6 months, being extendable if the project is required.
- Persuasive and communication skills to interact with the internal and external client.
- People leadership.
- Creative mentality to seek efficient alternatives to the needs of daily work.
- Commitment to the Organisation and the business, willing to grow with the company.
Belonging to a highly qualified team in a company consolidated in international projects.
Working in a professional and collaborative work environment, where the close relationship within the department facilitates the exchange of ideas, proactivity and autonomy to develop complex project teams.
Exercise a strategic role in the development of the Tanzania project in the Construction Phase.
Coordination within a multidisciplinary team and integration in a high-level team