STAMIGOLD Company Limited – Biharamulo Mine is a subsidiary company of the State Mining Corporation(STAMICO) operating a gold mine. The Mine is located in the Biharamulo Forest Reserve, South West of Mwanza in Kagera Region. In order to run the mine effectively and efficiently, the Company invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following existing vacancies: –
- Senior Internal Auditor-(01) Post-(Re-advertised)
- Supplies Technician-(01) post
- Process Plant Operator-(01) Post
- CCTV Operator-(01) post
- Senior Accountant-(01) Post- (Re- advertised)
- Human Resource Officer (01) Post
MODE OF APPLICATION
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
All interested Tanzanian candidates are invited to send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae(CV), and academic qualifications. All application should be sent through Postal Box addressed to:
The Mine General ManagerRead Also:
Stamigold Biharamulo Mine
P.O. Box 103
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,816+ POSTS)
- All applications should reach the aforementioned within 14 days from the date of appearance of this advert. Applicants should also write the position title in the subject heading.
- More descriptions and details about all posts are available on www.stamigold.co.tz Applicants shall also write the position title in the subject heading.
- All applications shall reach the designated person through Postal Box.