Teacher - Head of Nursery Division
Location: Kigamboni, Tanzania, United Republic of
Our client is a reputable school in Kigamboni looking for Teacher - Head of Nursery Division to work in the Kigamboni campus.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- To ensure that children are always engaged in safe, healthy, carefully planned, high quality educational activities in an environment that is stimulating, child centred and designed to promote enjoyment and excitement in learning.
- To treat each child as a developing individual and nurture their strengths.
- To design and implement plans for the provision and continual improvement of integrated services for children through partnerships.
- To be responsible for the evaluation of the overall quality of teaching and learning in the school and for monitoring practice across the nursery division.
- To enable parents and carers to share, understand and enjoy their child’s learning.
- Lead and help teachers to carry out their daily planning and teaching activities.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,416+ POSTS)
- Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Education
- At least one year of work experience.