Digital Marketing Intern
Social Media Intern Job Responsibilities:
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient in internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,416+ POSTS)
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus