The organization was legally
registered in 2003 under the societies Ordinance Cap 337 of 1954 with
registration number 11989 as a non-profit making; non-partisan
development awarded a certificate of compliance No.0760 of 2008. LIWOPAC
operational area covers Tanzania mainland. The Organization has so far
managed to deliver its services in six districts of Lindi region which
are Lindi Urban, Lindi Rural, Ruangwa, Nachingwea, Liwale, and Kilwa.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Currently the organization is implementing the projects; Improved Quality Capacity and sustainability of District paralegals (Lindi & Mtwara) funded by LSF and Campaigning against gender based violence funded by OXFAM Tanzania. LIWOPAC would like to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for data collection as per job requirement.
Job title: Data Collector Six (6) posts
Description: Data collection, Audit, Entry and quality check (DQA)
Reporting to: Monitoring, Learning & Evaluation Officer
Work station: Lindi & Mtwara
Term of contract: Five (5) days
Deadline: Saturday 5th July 2020. 10:00 a.m.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,316+ POSTS)
- Age between 20-35 years
- Have proven experience in qualitative data collection (FGDs); experience in transcription of interviews is preferred.
- Are fluent in Kiswahili (written and spoken) and are proficient in English
- Have the ability to work with minimum supervision and travel in rural areas.
- Bachelor or diploma from any recognized institution backed up with computer experience; preferably Social Sciences.
- Have knowledge of computer applications (MS Word & Excel).
Submit your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
Executive DirectorNB: Applicants from Lindi and Mtwara will be given consideration.
Lindi Women Paralegal Aid Centre – LIWOPAC,
Jamhuri Street/Former CRDB Building
You may opt to submit hard copy or soft copy through following email: email@example.com with the heading ‘Application for Data Collector – (Indicate your name here)’