dLab & Vodacom: Codelikeagirl Programme
Tanzania Data Lab (dLab) in collaboration with Vodacom Tanzania PLC are excited to present the Codelikeagirl program which will take place from 22nd June – 3rd July 2020. The program will take place ONLINE to selected students.
What does the programme entail?
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The training programme will cover basic knowledge of computer languages and development programmes including HTML, CSS, GitHub and Bootstrap. Participants will also be taken on a fun and empowering life skills journey while developing coding, presentation and communication skills. At the end of the program, the participants will know how to develop their own website and present their work. Furthermore, for those with innovative ideas and want to scale them up, dLab would be happy to support them.
- The applicant must be female
- Age range between 14 and 18
- Have access to a computer and have basic computer knowledge
- Able to speak and understand English to the extent they can learn and fully participate in the workshop.
- Have never participated the Codelikeagirl workshop previously.
- Must have relevant parental/guardian consent to undertake the program
- Able to participate in two weeks workshop, three hours per day.
- Form Four leavers are highly encouraged to apply! Certificate of Completion will be given to those who will participate in the event fully and actively.
The training is free of charge.
Eligible participant of this programme can fill in their details in the registration form available via the link: https://bit.ly/Codelikeagirl-June-2020
Deadline for receiving application is: June 19, 2020
Contact us through +255756480870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details and inquiry.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY