UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT
Ref.No.EA.7/96/01/K/206 1st June, 2020
On behalf of College of Business Education (CBE) and Mzumbe University President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 3 vacant posts as stated below:
1.0 COLLEGE OF BUSINESS EDUCATION (CBE)
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
College of Business Education (CBE) was established by Act of Parliament, Act No. 31 of 1965. CBE is a training Government Institution which provide, Training, Research and Consultancy in the fields of Accountancy fields of, Procurement & Supplies Management and other business-related disciplines.
1.1 ASSISTANT LECTURER- LAW- 1 POST
1.1.1 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- To teach up to NTA level 8 (Bachelor’s Degree); ii. To Prepare learning resources for tutorial exercises; iii. To conduct research, seminars and case studies; iv. To Carry out consultancy and community services under supervision;
- To prepare teaching manual; and vi. To perform any other relevant duties as assigned by supervisor.
Master’s of Law with a GPA of 4.0 or average of B+ and Bachelor of Law (LLB) with a minimum GPA of 3.8.
As per Treasury Registrar’s salaries Circular No 6 of 2015
2.0 MZUMBE UNIVERSITY
Mzumbe University was established by the Mzumbe University Charter, 2007 under Section 25 of the Universities Act. No.7 of 2005 which repealed Mzumbe University Act. No 9 of 2001. As a Training Institute, the University boasts of over 50 years experience of training in the administration of justice, business management, public administration, accountancy, finance, political science and good governance.
2.1 JANITOR II- 1 POST
2.1.1 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in supervising hall attendants; ii. To assist in enforcing students’ rules and regulations; iii. To assist in keeping and maintaining proper residence records; iv. To assists in ensuring security in and around halls of residence; and
- To perform any other duties prescribed by supervisor.
Diploma either in Education, Home Economics or equivalent qualification from a
2.1.3 REMUNERATION- PGSS 4.1
2.2 . ARTISAN (MASONRY) II (1 POST)
2.2.1 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY.
- To perform more challenging craft jobs under close supervision; ii. To perform routine technical cleaning of the work environment; iii. To collect and takes care of tools and equipment. iv. To carry-out minor repairs and maintenance and reports all other
2.2.2 QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Form IV/VI Examination Certificate plus Trade Test Grade I (Masonry) from a
2.2.3 REMUNERATION- PGSS 1.1
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45
contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers; iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this
advertisement; iv. Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate; v. Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts; vi. Overqualified candidates should not apply; vii. An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal; viii. An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application
not apply; x. An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts; xi. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level
education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania
xii. Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions
should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and
National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
xiii. An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to
indicate; xiv. A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English language and Addressed to Secretary,Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, P. O. Box 63100, Utumishi House,8 Kivukoni Road, 11102 Dar EsSalaam; xv. Deadline for application is14th June, 2020;
xvi. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview and; xvii. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise(This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
SECRETARY PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT