Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE), a Constituent College of the University of Dar es Salaam invites job applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant posts:
ASSISTANT LECTURER (2 POSTS)
- Areas of Specialization; Geoinformatics/ Statistics/ Geology/ Survey/ Zoology – (Evolution/ Genetics)
Qualifications and Experience
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
The applicant shall be a holder of Master’s degree with an overall GPA of not less than 4.0 and a Bachelor’s degree with an overall GPA of not less than 3.8 in the relevant field.
- The age of an applicant should not be above 40 years by the date of this advertisement.
A successful candidate is expected to perform the following:
- Teaching, research, consultancy and community services in his/her respective area of specialization.
- All candidates who have pursued their studies outside the country should attach a letter from TCU certifying the credibility of their training institutions and certificates as well as grades translated into local equivalency.
- Applicants employed in the Public Service must route their application letters through their respective employers
- Applicants who were once employed in Public Service should state the organization they worked for and when they terminated the said service.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES (1,216+ POSTS)
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should apply in confidence, enclosing copies of academic certificates, transcripts/ testimonials, two current passport size photographs and detailed CV with at least three referees. Applications should reach the undersigned within two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Deputy Principal Academic
Mkwawa University College of Education
P.0 Box 2513,