Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and
engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will
increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
- To manage and govern SLA and KPI between Nokia and Subcons and Nokia and Airtel. To optimize technical solution for implementation & operations of critical Network Elements
- Leverage planning & operations verticals for an enhanced and effective Resource management.
- Supporting Field teams for improvement of Network performance.
- To ensure all reports and sign off are correct, submitted and signed off on time as per contract.
- Supporting subcons, Customer and ensuring all cases that need escalations, are escalated on time for resolution
- Support and manage of Active Field force team
- Understand business pains of customer & able to suggest proactively solutions benefiting customer & NSN business.
- Leading in Outage & Emergency faults in operational Network and get it resolved within SLA time
- Supporting team for competence development.
- Customer relationship with regular operational & technical / Informal meeting.
- Review & participate internal meeting for discussions related to failure reports & Technical notes
- Hardware spares dimension / management.
- Support vendors on planning the capacity management (Hardware / Software) sharing recommendation with Customer team.
- High Traffic management during festival session or special events.
- Statutory & Internal Audit of the entire network
- Implementation of global operational process & further suggestions to enhance same.
- Service Innovation.
- Mentoring and coaching of the team
- Adherence to Network KPI's & SLA's
- Organize, coordinate and execute field related projects within SLA
- Customer satisfaction
- follow-up of trouble tickets, WO and CR
- Generation of network status report
- Analyze statisticalreports
- E xperience on passive infra (DG, rectifiers, ATS, air condition maintenance and services is critical)
- People management skills
- Energy management (fuel and electricity)
- Working with subcons
- Knowledge of telecommunication industry
- More than 3 years’ experience in operating and managing passive infra networks
- Experience in communicating with different groups/teams.
- Ability to adapt to work in a multicultural environment
- Analytical and conceptual thinking, problem solving ability
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to lead & work in a multicultural environment
- End user / Customer service orientation
- Integrity and credibility.
- Good communication skills
- Self motivated and ability to motivate team